For the project support at our customer we are looking for a Manager Avionics (m/f/d)
Main responsibilities are:
- Avionics delivery compliance with System Requirements, Programme Plans and Quality Standards through effective leadership of the Avionics Team
- Manage the delivery of all Avionics products and clearances into the programme in accordance with customer contractual requirements
- Delivery of EMH clearances in accordance with agreed programme plans.
- Reporting to the Vice President A/C System & Design
Educational background / knowledge / qualifications:
- Technical Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace or Systems Engineering is required. Master’s Degree would be advantageous.
- Hands-on Experience with hardware and software development process according to DO 1788/C and DO 254 and familiarity with ARP4754 highly appreciated
- Familiarity with aerospace design and verification processes to include; requirements development and verification, preliminary and detailed design.
- Fluent written and spoken German and English
- A long-term job with attractive development opportunities
- Deployment with our customers in varied projects
- supplementary health insurance